Leave the pack mule in the stable—you can carry it all yourself with the Deuter Aircontact Pro 70+15L Backpack. Made for long multi-day treks and extended backpacking endeavors, this high-performing pack lets you bring along absolutely everything you need to thrive in the backcountry, and it does so with a comfortable and supportive carry that won't leave you sore and aching after your first day on the trail. The Aircontact Pro suspension system helps you bear heavy loads easily while keeping your movement free and unimpeded. It manages this thanks to the padded and ventilated shoulder straps and waist belt, along with the load adjuster straps and stabilizing compression straps throughout the pack. There's also a VariSlide adjustment system that lets you raise and lower the back to the perfect height, providing you with the ideal fit as you trek on through winding switchbacks and rolling hills.
This pack has just about all the storage and features you'll need for extended time in the backcountry, starting with three-liter hydration reservoir compatibility for quick and constant hydration on the trail. A separated lower compartment keeps your sleeping bag securely tucked away, while attachment points for trekking poles, ice axes, and a helmet holder keep you prepared for varying terrain, conditions, and pursuits. The lid expands up to 15L for additional storage on your longest treks, and a detachable daypack lets you leave the Aircontact Pro at the campsite on quick peak-bagging ascents. Tack on a deployable rain cover for assurance from ever-changing mountain weather, a few storage pockets to keep maps, snacks, and gear close by, and you've got a home away from home that's easy to carry wherever you roam.
- Feature-rich trekking pack with expandable storage and an easy carry
- Adjustable lid raises to give you an extra 15L of storage
- VariSlide system lets you easily adjust the back height
- AirContact Pro carry system provides steady support and mobility
- Hydration compatibility allows for hands-free drinking on the trail
- Included daypack lets you bring the essentials on summit pushes
- Trekking pole attachments keep your hands free on rocky scrambles
- Rain cover ensures that your pack will stay dry on rainy days
- Item #DTR008V
promotion Deuter,Backpacking Packs backpack&bags
sale Deuter,Backpacking Packs backpack&bags
clearance Deuter,Backpacking Packs backpack&bags sale
sale Deuter,Backpacking Packs backpack&bags clearance
promotion Deuter,Backpacking Packs backpack&bags sale